As Microsoft Office SharePoint Server continues to proliferate in the Windows enterprise, IT managers need to know how to leverage this document management and collaboration tool. In this videocast Q&A, Tom Rizzo, director of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, offers practical advice on SharePoint governance issues, tools and tradeoffs between control and empowerment as well as tips on migration, file shares and upcoming features.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Some of the topics include:
- What are the differences between Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and MOSS 2007?
- What are the tradeoffs in SharePoint between enpowerment and control?
- What are some best practices for SharePoint governance?
- What are some tips on when to use file shares and when to use SharePoint?
- Which SharePoint tools should everyone be using?
- What's coming up for SharePoint?