By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
In SUSAdmin (http://yourserver/susadmin):
- Click on the Set Options link.
- Navigate down to the Synchronize installation packages only for these locales: area.
- Click the Clear All button.
- Click the check-box next to only the languages you need to distribute.
- Click the Apply button.
- Delete the contents of the \SUS\Content\Cabs folder on your SUS server.
- Click the Synchronize Server link.
- Click to Synchronize Now. (or you can wait until your next sychronize schedule.
Related Q&A from Rod Trent
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.