By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- move the page file to a different physical drive
- split the page file across multiple physical drives
- make the paging file twice the size of physical RAM
- place the page file on the fastest hard drive and drive controller available
- defragment the hard drive before moving the page file to it.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Windows Data Backup and Protection
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.