Ask the Expert

Is the 'stacking' function available in Windows 2000?

I have Win 2000 at work and Win XP at home. One thing that I have come to love about XP is the "stacking" of like windows in the toolbar. I often need to use the "close group" function. (For example, when you get many pop-up windows in IE you just close the group.) Is this function available in 2000?

Requires Free Membership to View

Unfortunately, this option is not available in Windows 2000.

This was first published in November 2003

There are Comments. Add yours.

TIP: Want to include a code block in your comment? Use <pre> or <code> tags around the desired text. Ex: <code>insert code</code>

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
Sort by: OldestNewest

Forgot Password?

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an email containing your password.

Your password has been sent to: