So far, I think the possible solutions to this problem are:
- Provide a limited user desktop by using system policy (WinNT) and LGPO (Win2000).
- Only allow icons to run apps.
- Restrict START/RUN.
- Disable the Command prompt.
- Disable File/Windows Explorer.
- Limit the Control Panel with no access to 'services'.
Is there anything else I can do to prevent the users from deactivating the Device Lock features?
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Group Policy Management
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.