- Install Win2k server as a member of NT domain.
- Install NT on extra PC and make it a BDC.
- Promote BDC to PDC.
- Turn off BDC (was original PDC).
- Upgrade new PDC to Win2k
- Run DCPROMO on Win2k member server.
- Demote the "upgraded" Win2k DC.
- Hope it all works.
Does this seem like a good way to approach this? Any other ideas?
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Active Directory
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.