By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Install Win2k server as a member of NT domain.
- Install NT on extra PC and make it a BDC.
- Promote BDC to PDC.
- Turn off BDC (was original PDC).
- Upgrade new PDC to Win2k
- Run DCPROMO on Win2k member server.
- Demote the "upgraded" Win2k DC.
- Hope it all works.
Does this seem like a good way to approach this? Any other ideas?
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Active Directory
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.