Jerry Honeycutt has published more than 25 books about Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, with his most recent books covering desktop deployment. He is currently writing Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment Resource Kit for Microsoft Press. His specialties are deployment planning; desktop engineering, disk-imaging and unattended techniques, and desktop management strategies.
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- What is being reported to MS in coded details of Windows error reporting process?
- DHCP on the gateway or server? And is PPTP the best way to perform offsite administration?
- How can we remove vendor/company logos from PC bootup screens?
- Dual booting Windows 98 and Windows 2000
- After upgrading Win2k hard disk, machine says ones of system files is missing/corrupt
- Can only log on to server locally as an admin, but not as a user
- ScanDisk will not complete; PC states that there are some bad clusters
- Can I connect and use Windows XP Pro on an NT4 domain?
- Is AD necessary to set up two Win2k WINS servers? Can Novell be the DCHP handler?
- How do I restore system.ini on Windows 98?
- Code 15 conflict for the ACPI BIOS
- No one can print when print queue is set to spool rather than direct print
- Can Win2k auto-open all folders that were open during a reboot like Win9x does?
- Roaming profiles don't update, can't access user profile folders