Jonathan Hassell is an author, consultant, and speaker on a variety of IT topics. His published works include RADIUS, Hardening Windows, Using Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, and Learning Windows Server 2003. Jonathan also speaks worldwide on topics ranging from networking and security to Windows administration. He is president of 82 Ventures based in North Carolina, and is currently an editor for Apress, a publishing company that specializes in books for programmers and IT professionals.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jonathan Hassell, Contributor
- Are Windows Server 2012 R2 features a tablet game changer?
- Will Microsoft's new rapid release cadence work?
- ADFS updates advance Microsoft's plans for the cloud
- How Desired State Configuration works in PowerShell 4.0
- System Center 2012 SP1 enables private clouds
- The best PowerShell tips and tricks
- Windows Azure Active Directory manages access in cloud
- Ease cloud management with System Center 2012 features
- Potential pitfalls with System Center 2012 features
- A look into Windows Server 2012 of the future
- System Center 2012 SP1 contains fixes, enhancements
- Checking compatibility before a Windows Server upgrade
- Clustering improvements in Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Online Backup Service in Windows Server 2012
- Weighing the options of a Windows Server 2012 upgrade
- Comparing Windows Azure and Amazon EC2
- Working with PowerShell in Hyper-V 3.0
- Top five Group Policy changes in Server 2012
- What's new in the Windows Server 8 beta
- Remote Management in Windows Server 8