Kevin Beaver is an information security consultant, expert witness, author and professional speaker at Atlanta-based Principle Logic LLC. With over 23 years of experience in the industry, he specializes in performing independent security assessments revolving around minimizing information risks. Beaver has authored/co-authored 10 books on information security, including The Practical Guide to HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance and Hacking For Dummies. In addition, he's the creator of the Security On Wheels information security audio books and blog, providing security learning for IT professionals on the go. You can reach him through his website www.principlelogic.com, on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @kevinbeaver.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kevin Beaver, Contributor
- Protect servers from Windows malware attacks
- Built-in NIC teaming gives IT pros a break
- FAQ: Windows server hardening
- SCCM 2012: Is it for you?
- Five ways to advance your Windows career
- How Windows Server 8 can help with compliance
- Are Server 8's management upgrades too good to be true?
- Protect Windows Server with Security Compliance Manager
- Windows server patching gaps you can't afford to miss
- Creating a malware protection plan for Windows servers
- What ASLR really means for Windows security
- How vulnerable is IIS 7.5 to attacks?
- Windows Server drive encryption: Pros and cons
- What does FIM 2010 have to offer?
- Are IAM payoffs worth the fuss?
- How IAM simplifies compliance management
- Six ways to improve IAM right now
- The best Sysinternals tools for server security
- Security scans: What auditors don't want you to know
- Security testing: What's the best method?