Mike Laverick is a professional instructor with 15 years of experience in technologies such as Novell, Windows and Citrix. He has also been involved with the VMware community since 2003. Laverick is a VMware forum moderator and member of the London VMware User Group Steering Committee.
In addition to teaching, Laverick is the owner and author of the virtualization website and blog RTFM Education, where he publishes free guides and utilities aimed at VMware ESX/VirtualCenter users. In 2009, Laverick received the VMware vExpert award and helped found the Irish and Scottish user groups. Laverick has had books published on VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3, VMware vSphere4 and VMware Site Recovery Manager.
Contributions from Mike Laverick, Contributor
- Hyper-V's dynamic memory allocation solves VM problem
- VMware PowerCLI vs. Microsoft PowerShell
- Memory methods still differ for Microsoft, VMware
- PowerCLI essentials for Windows admins
- Microsoft Dynamic Memory rivals Citrix, not VMware
- Microsoft's recent criticism of VMware misses the mark
- The nuances of managing VMware machines with SCVMM