Features in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 allow for network virtualization. While a complex undertaking, a virtualized network can deliver efficiencies not otherwise possible.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Tips and Tutorials
- System Center 2012 SP1 hits general availability with monitoring tool
- Microsoft targets VMware with System Center 2012 licensing, packaging
- Memory methods still differ for Microsoft and VMware
- Can Microsoft and VMware virtualization coexist in the enterprise?
- Microsoft Dynamic Memory rivals Citrix, not VMware
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Microsoft is making network virtualization a built-in feature in Windows Server 2012 R2, allowing users to virtualize even large networks. The idea ...
Microsoft's System Center 2012 R2 continues the tradition of managing multiple platforms from a suite of products. This handbook looks at the issues ...
Windows Server has traditionally formed the cornerstone of the IT infrastructure in many organizations, and, for a majority of those companies, that ...