Microsoft is in an unusually busy period, releasing new versions of 12 of its products, with an eye toward better integration of systems and applications to brace environments for the cloud era. With coverage of Office 365 to Windows Desktop and Server to Office 15 and Exchange, this e-book looks at the feature updates that could make a difference in how you operate your day-to-day IT environment all the way from the data center to mobile devices.
This e-book addresses some of the most critical issues affecting Windows servers and storage -- from choosing the right server to planning your server room and assessing your storage needs, get useful, applicable information that can help you manage Windows Server storage and integrate your servers and storage smoothly.
Related E-Books from our network
View all E-Books from related TechTarget sites
- Brian Madden Book: Today's VDI challenges and pitfalls
- Virtual desktop toolbox: Tips for performance monitoring tools and WAN optimization
- Laying the foundation for a virtual desktop implementation
- Key network considerations for virtual desktop infrastructure
- Desktop virtualization notes From Brian Madden
- View all E-Books