Laura E. Hunter (CISSP, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, Microsoft MVP) is a two-time recipient of the prestigious Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" award in the area of Windows Server-Networking. She is the author of the Active Directory Field Guide from APress Publishing. You can contact her via e-mail.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Laura E. Hunter
- AD RMS and the protection within
- ADFS brings claims-based identity to Windows
- AD Web Services brings new power to R2
- How can I change the IP address of a DC running Windows Server 2003 Active Directory?
- Can I restore a server without overwriting the OS?
- How to join two Active Directories but limit user access
- How to grant rights to users needing to traverse directory trees
- How to recover a DNS database from registry/MMC
- How to move from a NT to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory
- How to perform an inter-site replication between two domain controllers
- Is there a way to input multiple user accounts into a Windows 2003 database?
- Can I install Exchange 2003 on a 64-bit machine and upgrade it to Exchange 2007?
- Can 32-bit and 64-bit domain controllers co-exist?
- How to disable the Open File Security Warning dialog box
- Windows Server 2008 RODC adds to branch office security
- Getting to know the RODC for Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server Management FAQ
- Vista interoperability: What's at stake?
- NAP is almost here: IT managers get ready
- Does running forestprep and domain prep twice hurt?