Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Unable to see links in Start Menu Favorites
- WinProxy computer automatically restarts
- While connected to a LAN, a working offline message pops up
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Determining USB port number
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- Exporting several registry keys
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?