Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Event viewer receives a Perfnet error
- What are the minimum user rights needed?
- Double clicking in an event results in a popup window that goes away
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- Exporting several registry keys
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Determining USB port number
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?