Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- While connected to a LAN, a working offline message pops up
- Problems after uninstalling Norton Antivirus
- IE opens with homepage of iexplore.exe
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Exporting several registry keys
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- Determining USB port number
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Failure of XP boot and error message