Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- VLSM, CIDR routing by RIP
- Guidelines for number of files and folders
- Event viewer receives a Perfnet error
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Exporting several registry keys
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Determining USB port number
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Do password re-setting programs work?