Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Guidelines for number of files and folders
- Event viewer receives a Perfnet error
- VLSM, CIDR routing by RIP
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- Determining USB port number
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Exporting several registry keys
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems