Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- Notepad will not start
- System default beep upon starting browser
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1
- Preventing MS from monitoring usage in Service Pack 4
- Windows XP restarts itself partly through the loading process
- Win XP gets fast blue screen and reboots constantly