Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- System default beep upon starting browser
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- Notepad will not start
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1
- Restoring user profiles from the registry backup
- Error says Windows 2000 could not start because system32 file is missing
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition