Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- Do password re-setting programs work?
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- Notepad will not start
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- System default beep upon starting browser
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1
- Preventing MS from monitoring usage in Service Pack 4
- Windows XP restarts itself partly through the loading process
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU