Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Do password re-setting programs work?
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- Notepad will not start
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- System default beep upon starting browser
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU
- Windows XP restarts itself partly through the loading process