Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Do password re-setting programs work?
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- Notepad will not start
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- System default beep upon starting browser
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1
- Error says Windows 2000 could not start because system32 file is missing
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU