Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Preventing MS from monitoring usage in Service Pack 4
- Win XP gets fast blue screen and reboots constantly
- Error says Windows 2000 could not start because system32 file is missing
- Restoring user profiles from the registry backup
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- 12 steps to improving stability in Windows
- How do I safely get my full 200GB back as one partition on C:?
- Bernie's Books: 'WS 2003 -- A Beginner's Guide'
- How can users benefit from enabling disk quota on network drives?
- Problems with (Standard 6.0) "Adobe PDF" printer and Windows 2003 TS
- Memory leaks causing system to go belly up every six days
- System freezes after 10-15 minutes
- Users unable to change passwords after joining a domain
- Several problems occurring after upgrade from Small Business 2000 to 2003
- Using Ghost with XP Pro
- How do I uninstall Win XP so I can reformat my hard drive?
- What's a good product to use to redeploy multiple applications?
- What is the alternative to GPEDIT.MSC for Windows XP Home edition?
- Logon problems after installing Office 2000 on Windows 2000
- Is there a way to delete extra Startup folders?