Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU
- Windows XP restarts itself partly through the loading process
- Error says Windows 2000 could not start because system32 file is missing
- Windows 2000 shuts down all applications when opened
- 12 steps to improving stability in Windows
- How do I safely get my full 200GB back as one partition on C:?
- Bernie's Books: 'WS 2003 -- A Beginner's Guide'
- Memory leaks causing system to go belly up every six days
- Problems with (Standard 6.0) "Adobe PDF" printer and Windows 2003 TS
- Users unable to change passwords after joining a domain
- Using Ghost with XP Pro
- Several problems occurring after upgrade from Small Business 2000 to 2003
- How can users benefit from enabling disk quota on network drives?
- System freezes after 10-15 minutes
- Logon problems after installing Office 2000 on Windows 2000
- What is the alternative to GPEDIT.MSC for Windows XP Home edition?
- What's a good product to use to redeploy multiple applications?
- What add-ins do I need to use the System Monitor Utility on Windows 2000?
- What purpose does the 'nutmsg4.dll' file serve in Windows 2000?