Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- Error says Windows 2000 could not start because system32 file is missing
- Restoring user profiles from the registry backup
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU
- Windows 2000 shuts down all applications when opened
- 12 steps to improving stability in Windows
- How do I safely get my full 200GB back as one partition on C:?
- Bernie's Books: 'WS 2003 -- A Beginner's Guide'
- Problems with (Standard 6.0) "Adobe PDF" printer and Windows 2003 TS
- Several problems occurring after upgrade from Small Business 2000 to 2003
- Using Ghost with XP Pro
- System freezes after 10-15 minutes
- Users unable to change passwords after joining a domain
- Memory leaks causing system to go belly up every six days
- How can users benefit from enabling disk quota on network drives?
- What's a good product to use to redeploy multiple applications?
- Logon problems after installing Office 2000 on Windows 2000
- What is the alternative to GPEDIT.MSC for Windows XP Home edition?
- How do I uninstall Win XP so I can reformat my hard drive?
- What purpose does the 'nutmsg4.dll' file serve in Windows 2000?