Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Preventing MS from monitoring usage in Service Pack 4
- Windows XP restarts itself partly through the loading process
- Two processes taking up 99% of CPU
- Windows 2000 shuts down all applications when opened
- XP claims there's not enough space on the partition
- 12 steps to improving stability in Windows
- How do I safely get my full 200GB back as one partition on C:?
- Bernie's Books: 'WS 2003 -- A Beginner's Guide'
- How can users benefit from enabling disk quota on network drives?
- Users unable to change passwords after joining a domain
- Memory leaks causing system to go belly up every six days
- Several problems occurring after upgrade from Small Business 2000 to 2003
- Problems with (Standard 6.0) "Adobe PDF" printer and Windows 2003 TS
- System freezes after 10-15 minutes
- Using Ghost with XP Pro
- Windows 2000 menus pop open randomly on desktop
- How can I erase my history using 'regedit' in Windows ME?
- Is there a way to delete extra Startup folders?
- How do I uninstall Win XP so I can reformat my hard drive?
- What's a good product to use to redeploy multiple applications?