Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Is there a way to delete extra Startup folders?
- Windows 2000 menus pop open randomly on desktop
- How do I uninstall Win XP so I can reformat my hard drive?
- How can I erase my history using 'regedit' in Windows ME?
- Bernie's Books: Deploying Windows Server 2003
- Book Review: The Art of Deception
- Can I get get Outlook Web Access running on an NT Server and point to an Exchange 2000 server?