Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- What add-ins do I need to use the System Monitor Utility on Windows 2000?
- How do I uninstall Win XP so I can reformat my hard drive?
- What purpose does the 'nutmsg4.dll' file serve in Windows 2000?
- Windows 2000 menus pop open randomly on desktop
- Bernie's Books: Deploying Windows Server 2003
- Book Review: The Art of Deception
- Can I get get Outlook Web Access running on an NT Server and point to an Exchange 2000 server?