Brien Posey is an eight-time Microsoft MVP for his work with Windows Server, IIS, Exchange Server and file system storage technologies. Brien has served as CIO for a nationwide chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities, and was once responsible for IT operations at Fort Knox. He has also served as a network administrator for some of the nation's largest insurance companies.
As a freelance technical writer, Brien has written or contributed to 35 books, and has published well over 4,000 articles and whitepapers for a variety of leading technology companies including Microsoft, TechTarget, CNET, ZDNet, Windows IT Professional, Windows Networking, Relevant Technologies and many others. You can visit Brien's personal website at www.brienposey.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brien Posey
- A closer look at SharePoint changes in Windows 8
- Answers to three common Yammer and SharePoint questions
- What causes performance problems in SharePoint?
- Steps to avert disaster in new SharePoint deployments
- Linux VMs get a helping hand in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Work Folders synchronize data for work offline
- PowerShell 4.0 offers grown-up features
- Why you should create a SharePoint eDiscovery Center
- New challenges emerge for identity management systems
- Five things about creating Exchange 2013 site mailboxes
- Taking the sting out of a Server Core installation
- Microsoft makes improvements to SharePoint workflows
- SharePoint licensing is becoming simpler -- and cheaper
- Should you run Server Core?
- Strategies for SharePoint document management
- Setup of DirectAccess eased in Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 shifts to multi-server management
- Making effective use of SharePoint tags
- Custom searches can ease SharePoint headaches
- Server 2012 brings Active Directory to the cloud