A former Terminal Services MVP, Christa Anderson is a program manager on the Terminal Services team at Microsoft and author of the forthcoming Windows Terminal Services Resource Kit from Microsoft Press. She is an internationally known authority on scripting, the author of Windows Terminal Services, The Definitive Guide to MetaFrame XP, and co-author of the book Mastering Windows 2003 Server .
She writes a bi-montly scripting column, which can be found here.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Christa Anderson
- Understanding how PowerShell organizes tasks
- Virtualization and 64-bit: A match made in heaven
- Terminal Services expands user support in Windows Serve
- An inside look at PowerShell 2.0
- How to save and run scripts with Windows PowerShell
- Output wrangling with PowerShell
- The downside of application server consolidation
- Windows PowerShell and VBScript compared
- Customizing a mapped drive inventory
- Create an inventory of mapped drive connections
- Scripting School: Managing Group Policy with VBScript
- Scripting School: Windows PowerShell
- Change management and terminal server strategies
- Scripting School: Replace text with regular expressions
- Expert answers to your scripting questions
- Writing a script for an office inventory system
- Scripting School: Script creates office inventory
- Scripting School: A script for creating folders
- Terminal Services: Multiple time zones and only one ter
- Creating new folders and setting permissions via script