Christa Anderson, a columnist for Windows and .NET Magazine, is an internationally-known speaker and writer about server-based computing. Her books include Windows Terminal Services (Sybex, 2002), The Definitive Guide To MetaFrame XP (available from www.realtimepublishers.com) and co-authorship of the best-selling Mastering Windows Server 2003 (Sybex, 2003). You can sign up for her free e-mail newsletter at her server-based computing site: www.termservhub.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Christa Anderson, WinIT
- How can I track which users have connected to a terminal server?
- Why do remote users find that all printers have disappeared from their sessions?
- How do I change permissions to allow drive mapping with Windows 2000 Terminal Services?
- Can a remote thin client access a memory card reader?
- What are options for using a scanner with Terminal Services?
- How do I change the time zone of a user's session and not the local machine?
- Can Terminal Services be run on Microsoft Small Business Server 2003?
- Do I need to use a particular terminal server with a particular client?
- Why are users being automatically logged off?
- What utilities allow remote users to print from their home PCs?
- How do I give users access to directly connect to a Windows 2000 server?
- Why can't I see my networked printer when connected to Terminal Services 2003?
- Can you help me with time zone issues while using only one terminal server?
- Why am I having difficulty getting my USB printer to print data while in session?
- Windows 2003 Terminal Services and Citrix Presentation Server -- what's the difference between the t
- How do I configure Remote Desktop Web for access through ISA or make it available on the Internet?
- How do you setup Remote Desktop to monitor any connection made to a PC?
- Can I use a Win2K terminal server in a Windows Server 2003 domain?
- How do I allow remote sites to print documents locally while in session on the server?
- What approach is needed to retrieve the client logon username from a Terminal Services session?