Christa Anderson, a columnist for Windows and .NET Magazine, is an internationally-known speaker and writer about server-based computing. Her books include Windows Terminal Services (Sybex, 2002), The Definitive Guide To MetaFrame XP (available from www.realtimepublishers.com) and co-authorship of the best-selling Mastering Windows Server 2003 (Sybex, 2003). You can sign up for her free e-mail newsletter at her server-based computing site: www.termservhub.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Christa Anderson, WinIT
- Does TS have individual publishing applications?
- Switching security compatibility mode in TS
- Obtaining approved printer drivers
- Recurrent 'unable to connect' message
- Users who connect through TS cannot print
- Copying clipboard data to a TS session
- Users getting disconnected at least 10 times per day
- When I log into a TS session, I can't see my drive mappings
- Changing the port on a client's computer
- Do you need an Office license for each TS license?
- Using TS across the enterprise for Remote Control functionality
- Migrating to a Windows 2003 license server
- Getting error message when trying to install RDC
- Sporadic printing problem for session printers
- Giving London-based workers access to an application in a Spain office
- Is the Start/Stop functionality disabled at installation?
- Reclaim licenses and also reset the date so that my laptop doesn't expire
- How can I execute programs DOS in full screen?
- Restrict users to specific applications
- Using SQL Server and Terminal Services together