As a best-selling author, speaker and columnist, Jerry Honeycutt has a long history of providing technical leadership to business. He specializes in desktop deployment and management and has toured cities throughout the world teaching IT professionals how to deploy the business desktop. He is a frequent speaker at assorted industry events, including COMDEX, Developer Days, Microsoft Exchange Conference, and Microsoft Global Briefing and has authored over 25 books, among them Windows 2000 Professional (New Riders, 2000), Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Handbook (Macmillan, 2000) and Introducing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Microsoft Press, 1999).
Jerry graduated from University of Texas at Dallas in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. He also studied at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX. In his spare time, Jerry plays golf, dabbles with photography and travels. He is an avid collector of rare Arthurian books. Jerry lives in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, TX.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- I can't get into CMOS setup because I forgot my password
- Is there a way to share a master category list in Outlook?
- Server reporting a 6008 error in the system log
- Need help changing values in .ini files
- How can I create carbon copies of incoming messages for satellite offices?
- I accidentally deleted "winlogon.exe" and can't restart
- How can I hide desktop folders and icons?
- Is there a tool that shows how much disk space clients are using?
- Can't switch between windows using Alt+Tab or using mouse
- How can I record which user logs on to a machine and when?
- Is there a download for Win2k Pro for Remote Desktop Sharing?
- Having shutdown problems with Win XP
- Getting error message when using IE 6 to get to the Web
- Is there a way users can click on a button to have a printer automatically install?
- How can I lock down a user's laptop so he can't connect to another LAN?
- How do I copy my software program to a disk from Windows 2000?
- Problems trying to reinstall Win XP Pro
- Win XP system will not boot
- Shutdown problems with Windows 2000
- Getting 'can't log on locally' error on Windows 2000 machine