As a best-selling author, speaker and columnist, Jerry Honeycutt has a long history of providing technical leadership to business. He specializes in desktop deployment and management and has toured cities throughout the world teaching IT professionals how to deploy the business desktop. He is a frequent speaker at assorted industry events, including COMDEX, Developer Days, Microsoft Exchange Conference, and Microsoft Global Briefing and has authored over 25 books, among them Windows 2000 Professional (New Riders, 2000), Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Handbook (Macmillan, 2000) and Introducing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Microsoft Press, 1999).
Jerry graduated from University of Texas at Dallas in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. He also studied at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX. In his spare time, Jerry plays golf, dabbles with photography and travels. He is an avid collector of rare Arthurian books. Jerry lives in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, TX.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- Will a 68- or 80-pin drive work on a 50-pin system with an adaptor or cable?
- Event Viewer says no DC is available
- Browsing only returns a portion of client workstations in domain
- How do you remove/delete Active Directory from a server?
- Which app file is mswitch.386 associated with?
- Can I create a reg.dat file to automate policy/security settings across multiple Win2k servers?
- Is it possible to allow an app to modify files on a Win2k server without also allowing user access t
- Windows Installer not functioning properly
- Using XP Pro as a domain admin PC
- How can I auto-log off Win2k users after a certain amount of idle time?
- How can I restrict users from running certain apps during certain times of the day?
- How do I schedule a task so that my Win2k workstation will shut down automatically at midnight every
- Trying to set up Internet Connection Sharing between Win2k and Win98 PCs via AOL
- XP Pro PC is not picking up the NT policies during login; receiving event 1054
- How does the Windows Update feature work? What does it do?
- Roaming user profiles in a mixed NT4/XP environment, and customizing the USMT tool
- Disk cloning -- when do I run Sysprep?
- Dual booting Windows 98 and Windows 2000
- Tips on Group Policy management
- What is being reported to MS in coded details of Windows error reporting process?