As a best-selling author, speaker and columnist, Jerry Honeycutt has a long history of providing technical leadership to business. He specializes in desktop deployment and management and has toured cities throughout the world teaching IT professionals how to deploy the business desktop. He is a frequent speaker at assorted industry events, including COMDEX, Developer Days, Microsoft Exchange Conference, and Microsoft Global Briefing and has authored over 25 books, among them Windows 2000 Professional (New Riders, 2000), Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Handbook (Macmillan, 2000) and Introducing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Microsoft Press, 1999).
Jerry graduated from University of Texas at Dallas in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. He also studied at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX. In his spare time, Jerry plays golf, dabbles with photography and travels. He is an avid collector of rare Arthurian books. Jerry lives in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, TX.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- Where can I find a list of Windows XP unattend.txt settings?
- Should I run Sysprep on a core image after adding applications?
- Software update script only works when users have admin rights
- Giving Windows XP Pro users more rights without AD
- Can I migrate from Windows 2000 to Windows XP?
- Start button stays down in Win2k until reboot
- PC scans for Windows Updates, but will not download them
- Assigning Documents and Settings folder to new partition
- How can I stop users from changing wallpaper in XP?
- Protecting users' folders on a shared computer
- Blocking AOL and Yahoo instant messaging traffic
- Circumventing concurrent connection folder limit in Win2k Pro
- How can I remove Win2k and revert to Windows 98?
- What can I do to combat bad clusters on Win2k Pro machine?
- How can I create a bootable floppy disk in Win2k?
- Command-line tool to apply local policy settings in XP
- Hiding Network Neighborhood and My Computer Icons
- How can I migrate PCs to a domain without having to visit each workstation?
- How can I learn more about Rundll32?
- Why can't I delete a file on a Win2k Pro machine?