As a best-selling author, speaker and columnist, Jerry Honeycutt has a long history of providing technical leadership to business. He specializes in desktop deployment and management and has toured cities throughout the world teaching IT professionals how to deploy the business desktop. He is a frequent speaker at assorted industry events, including COMDEX, Developer Days, Microsoft Exchange Conference, and Microsoft Global Briefing and has authored over 25 books, among them Windows 2000 Professional (New Riders, 2000), Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Handbook (Macmillan, 2000) and Introducing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Microsoft Press, 1999).
Jerry graduated from University of Texas at Dallas in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. He also studied at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX. In his spare time, Jerry plays golf, dabbles with photography and travels. He is an avid collector of rare Arthurian books. Jerry lives in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, TX.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- How can I identify Windows Task Manager processes?
- Can I create a desktop icon for restarting XP in safe mode?
- XP vs. Win2k in a NetWare environment
- What happens when a restore point is created using System Restore?
- How can I install programs with elevated privileges?
- How do I add desktop icons to workstations for selected OUs using AD?
- Windows XP laptops suddenly going offline
- What is the difference between a dynamic disk and a basic disk?
- Can I triple boot XP, Win2k Pro and Windows ME on the same PC?
- Can I run Sysprep for XP without installing MS File and Print Sharing?
- Can Windows 95 clients authenticate with .NET AD?
- Can I change the amount of time addresses stay in the ARP cache?
- XP Pro laptops taking a long time to log onto network
- Can power users install printers on Win2k units?
- Can I disable the Recovery Console message at bootup?
- Can I set up my Win2k Pro laptop so it can join two different domains without having to change confi
- How do I repair my Office 2000 shortcut icons?
- In-place upgrades versus ghosting for XP Pro migration
- Is it possible to log onto a different domain and not have to reinstall user profiles and settings?
- Is there a way to prevent Regedit from remembering the last viewed key?