John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- What is a JAD session?
- How can I add Windows Control Library into the smart device application wizard?
- How can I find out about the behavior of a DLL created using VB.NET?
- How is Microsoft Translation Server behavior integrated in .NET?
- How can I update the Data Grid so it will not affect focus?
- How do I convert a VB6 application to VB.NET?
- Selecting data based on the radio button
- Is there a file file associated with the BackgroundImage property?
- How do I point my client PCs to the MSDN Help Library for .NET 2003?
- Why does my Class View tree collapse every time I build my solution?
- Problems installing VS.NET CD1 Professional BETA version
- Problems closing Form1 in a two-form VB.NET project
- How can I get the source code of a DLL?
- How do I create a Word doc object using a Web service?
- What language is best suited to rewrite an Access 97 application?
- Can I write in VB.NET and ASP.NET and then interact with VB6?
- Is there a Crystal Report in the VB.NET 2002 standard?
- Can I make a lot of money programming with VB, VS or .NET?
- Can I install an OS and VS on the external drive?
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 takes too long to start and then freezes