John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- What is a JAD session?
- How can I add Windows Control Library into the smart device application wizard?
- How can I find out about the behavior of a DLL created using VB.NET?
- How can I update the Data Grid so it will not affect focus?
- How is Microsoft Translation Server behavior integrated in .NET?
- Selecting data based on the radio button
- How do I convert a VB6 application to VB.NET?
- Is there a file file associated with the BackgroundImage property?
- How can I get the source code of a DLL?
- How do I point my client PCs to the MSDN Help Library for .NET 2003?
- How do I create a Word doc object using a Web service?
- Why does my Class View tree collapse every time I build my solution?
- Problems installing VS.NET CD1 Professional BETA version
- Problems closing Form1 in a two-form VB.NET project
- What language is best suited to rewrite an Access 97 application?
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 takes too long to start and then freezes
- How can I tell when sendkeys has been successfully executed?
- Can I install an OS and VS on the external drive?
- Is there a Crystal Report in the VB.NET 2002 standard?
- Can I make a lot of money programming with VB, VS or .NET?