John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Is it possible to use a VB.NET program to call C programs?
- Can I write in VB.NET and ASP.NET and then interact with VB6?
- The uninstall for VB.NET beta just hangs
- How do I install VB.NET onto a different drive?
- Why do VB.NET applications consume so much of system resources?
- Can I control an IE 6.0 Web browser from a VB.NET Web application?
- Getting CRC errors when trying to install VS.NET Enterprise
- How do you perform reverse engineering in Visual Studio.NET 2003?
- What happens if I use three versions of Visual Studio at the same time?
- How do you ping an IP address using VB.NET?
- How can I send output circuits in Windows XP using VB.NET?
- How are events exposed in VB.NET?
- Can I create a Web service using C++ code and VS.NET?
- Problems installing VS.NET Enterprise on Windows XP
- Problems installing Visual Studio .NET Academic 2003 on Windows XP
- Using Remote Desktop Protocol with VC++
- Creating a file association
- Incorrect value for global integer variable inside a keyboard hook
- How does EPS differ from other graphic formats?
- What does "%" mean in a term like %Homepath%?