John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Can I write in VB.NET and ASP.NET and then interact with VB6?
- Can I make a lot of money programming with VB, VS or .NET?
- How do I install VB.NET onto a different drive?
- Why do VB.NET applications consume so much of system resources?
- Can I control an IE 6.0 Web browser from a VB.NET Web application?
- Getting CRC errors when trying to install VS.NET Enterprise
- The uninstall for VB.NET beta just hangs
- How can I send output circuits in Windows XP using VB.NET?
- Using Remote Desktop Protocol with VC++
- Can I create a Web service using C++ code and VS.NET?
- How are events exposed in VB.NET?
- What happens if I use three versions of Visual Studio at the same time?
- Problems installing Visual Studio .NET Academic 2003 on Windows XP
- How do you perform reverse engineering in Visual Studio.NET 2003?
- How do you ping an IP address using VB.NET?
- Problems installing VS.NET Enterprise on Windows XP
- Creating a file association
- Incorrect value for global integer variable inside a keyboard hook
- What does "%" mean in a term like %Homepath%?
- How does EPS differ from other graphic formats?