John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Unidentified system error in DOSPRINT.EXE
- What components do we need to make our VB program generate our Oracle reports in Excel?
- How do I check whether a file is a text file or binary file using C/C++?
- How do I automatically create a database in Oracle using a VB app?
- Buying an enterprise accounting system vs. hiring a programmer to build a customized system
- Getting an error after moving VB6 app from IIS 4.0 to IIS 5.0
- How do I find the actual values of error codes?
- An alternative editor to Notepad or Wordpad
- Using C, what is the interrupt I can use to make a computer shut down and restart?
- How can I create a screen saver for Windows?
- How can I create a VB login script for a Windows 2000 AD domain?
- Where can I find source files for Arabic keyboard drivers for Windows 2000?
- What is the difference between Functional Specification and Design Specification?
- VC++ remote shutdown program for a Win2k computer is not completing its task
- Is it possible to get with a HP-UX Version 10.20 on a Microsoft SQL Server?
- Getting error when trying to open a Word doc from a hyperlink on Web page
- Newbie seeking books to learn programming syntax
- How can I edit 24-bit (TRUE COLOR) color bitmap from MS Visual Studio?
- Need an API from an IE DLL called shdoclc.dll
- How do I bulk import users into AD from a .xls or .csv file?