John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Newbie seeking books to learn programming syntax
- How do I bulk import users into AD from a .xls or .csv file?
- How can I convert my VB programs to C++?
- Size issue with pasting large text fields using a VBA macro
- Problem registering a DLL file for my COM+ application
- Can you recommend books/compilers to learn Win32 API and gaming programming?
- How do you script a DOS FTP session that goes through a proxy/firewall?
- How do I store the rational number after performing arithmetic in C++?
- Looking for the right database management app
- What is a static Java class? What is the 'singleton' design pattern?
- Getting error when merging a Word doc with an Excel file saved from .csv file
- Cannot access .mdb file from client
- Will a 32-bit program execute ntdvm.exe?
- What is the difference between 16-bit and 32-bit operating systems?
- How can we find the functions prototypes from DLL?
- Can you clarify what Design Time and Run Time components are?
- What application uses the .POG extension?
- Tracking activities on PC while I'm away
- What are the differences among SGML, HTML and XML?