John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- How can I convert my VB programs to C++?
- Advice on writing a cross-compiler in C for 8051 series of microcontrollers
- What do I need to develop a program like an e-book reader?
- Size issue with pasting large text fields using a VBA macro
- Can you recommend books/compilers to learn Win32 API and gaming programming?
- How do I store the rational number after performing arithmetic in C++?
- What is a static Java class? What is the 'singleton' design pattern?
- Looking for the right database management app
- Problem registering a DLL file for my COM+ application
- How do you script a DOS FTP session that goes through a proxy/firewall?
- How can we find the functions prototypes from DLL?
- Can you clarify what Design Time and Run Time components are?
- Getting error when merging a Word doc with an Excel file saved from .csv file
- Cannot access .mdb file from client
- Will a 32-bit program execute ntdvm.exe?
- Tracking activities on PC while I'm away
- What application uses the .POG extension?
- What is the difference between 16-bit and 32-bit operating systems?
- How can I write a real-time clock function for VB program?