John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- What do I need to develop a program like an e-book reader?
- Advice on writing a cross-compiler in C for 8051 series of microcontrollers
- Getting error when trying to open a Word doc from a hyperlink on Web page
- Need an API from an IE DLL called shdoclc.dll
- Looking for the right database management app
- What is a static Java class? What is the 'singleton' design pattern?
- Can you recommend books/compilers to learn Win32 API and gaming programming?
- How do you script a DOS FTP session that goes through a proxy/firewall?
- Problem registering a DLL file for my COM+ application
- How do I store the rational number after performing arithmetic in C++?
- Tracking activities on PC while I'm away
- What application uses the .POG extension?
- Cannot access .mdb file from client
- Will a 32-bit program execute ntdvm.exe?
- Getting error when merging a Word doc with an Excel file saved from .csv file
- What is the difference between 16-bit and 32-bit operating systems?
- Can you clarify what Design Time and Run Time components are?
- How can we find the functions prototypes from DLL?
- Problem with ActiveX on Win2000