Laura E. Hunter (CISSP, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, Microsoft MVP) is a two-time recipient of the prestigious Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" award in the area of Windows Server-Networking. She is the author of the Active Directory Field Guide from APress Publishing. You can contact her via e-mail.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Laura E. Hunter
- Can I restore a server without overwriting the OS?
- How to grant rights to users needing to traverse directory trees
- How to join two Active Directories but limit user access
- How to recover a DNS database from registry/MMC
- How to move from a NT to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory
- How to perform an inter-site replication between two domain controllers
- Is there a way to input multiple user accounts into a Windows 2003 database?
- Can 32-bit and 64-bit domain controllers co-exist?
- Can I install Exchange 2003 on a 64-bit machine and upgrade it to Exchange 2007?
- How to disable the Open File Security Warning dialog box
- Does running forestprep and domain prep twice hurt?
- Moving workgroup to Windows Server 2003
- Checking for errors after domain rename in Windows 2003 forest
- Missing Active Directory profiles messing up printer management
- Name resolution in DNS
- Does changing server platforms entail recreating domain from scratch?
- Unable to view webpage inside LAN
- Redeploy application to client machines using SMS
- Restrict printer settings rights
- Tracking users' Web site visits