Laura E. Hunter (CISSP, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, Microsoft MVP) is an Active Directory Architect for a major engineering and staffing firm where she provides Active Directory planning, implementation and troubleshooting services for business units and schools across an enterprise network. Laura is a four-time recipient of the prestigious Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" award in the area of Windows Server-Networking.
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Laura Hunter
- What should I know about subnets when removing sites from an AD environment?
- Can I modify the CN attribute of the users of an organization unit?
- How can I get certain PCs to run faster on network shared drives?
- How would Active Directory work in conjunction with LDAP without third-party vendor software?
- How do we make old user directories their default folders in a new Active Directory?
- How do I migrate DNS information to a Windows 2003 server?
- How do I change IP addresses within Active Directory?
- What learning resources would you recommend for Active Directory beginners?
- Is there a command in Windows to assign UNIX attributes to AD users?
- What is the difference between the Global Catalog and the Infrastructure Master?
- Can you help help me to configure my Windows services?
- Can I save user logs for Win2K3 Active Directory?
- How many users can be implemented in a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory?
- What must I do to upgrade an NT4 domain to Windows Server 2003?
- Why am I having trouble adding an Windows Server 2003 Active Directory child domain?
- Is it possible to monitor Active Directory performance?
- How many partitions are there in a Windows 2000 Active Directory naming contexts?
- Is there a utility that will total the number of users in a specified group in Active Directory?
- What do I need to think about before doing Active Directory and SQL Server 2000 migration planning?
- Why is my IP address causing desktop problems?