Paul Galvin is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP and a SharePoint solutions architect at EMC Corp. Galvin has worked in the IT industry for more than 15 years in areas such as software development, consulting and SharePoint solutions design, where he works with clients to create business solutions using the SharePoint platform. He contributes to the SharePoint community through MSDN forums and his blog at http://paulgalvin.spaces.live.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul Galvin, Contributor
- Making the most of InfoPath forms
- Developing an InfoPath development strategy
- Kicking the tires on SharePoint 2010
- A case for social computing in the enterprise
- Don't do that with SharePoint
- SharePoint search gets boost from governance planning
- Creating a SharePoint site map using out-of-the-box fea