Paul is Principle Consultant at Data Return (www.datareturn.com), a managed hosting company that, among other things, provides systems design, testing, proactive performance analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting application code for customers in complex IT environments. Paul works on a small team that works directly with customers to build packaged, outsourced IT operations. He is the author of several technical books on Windows performance management and holds an MCSE and Masters in Business Administration. When he is not hard at work, Paul is busy coaching his children or playing hard himself in one of his many sport interests.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul Hinsberg
- Taking the PDC offline to rebuild it
- Running DCPROMO, root domain is on lower AD level
- Resolving Active Directory chaos
- Problems with drive mapping in Windows 2000 server
- Problems editing and applying OUs after crashed server
- Problem with administrative tools after NT upgrade
- Printers disappearing from add printer wizard
- Joining another Active Directory tree
- Integrating systems after corporate merge
- Export settings after Windows 2003 install
- Could not assign another block of RIDs
- Can Windows Server 2003 be implemented without AD
- How to demote an NT PDC to a member of a 2003 domain without reinstalling
- Are there any settings in Active directory that will allow administrators to delete user profiles fr
- Setting up users to have full rights to their PCs but not the network
- Step-by-Step on creating a trust between two AD domains' two-way trust
- Active Directory not synchronizing
- Where can I publish an Acceptable Use Policy for all my company to see?
- Would there be any benefit in deploying AD for a 40-user environment?
- How do I add a brand-new server to my network environment as the PDC?