Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- A look at SharePoint 2013 Design Manager features
- A quick overview of changes in SharePoint 2013 features
- Getting granular with SharePoint backup
- Can I force Win 2000 Server to automatically log off users after a set time?
- Task Scheduler will not run unless I change my password
- Is it better to use DHCP or set fixed IP addresses on workstations?
- Is it possible to create multiple users listed in other files like .txt files?
- How can I remotely access the desktop of all my network users?
- When I change the CD of the drive I get the content of the CD I had inside before
- Help with implementing a password policy for an entire domain
- Need help managing cookies
- How can I bypass the password on the motherboard?
- Do multiple instances of apps on one machine slow performance?
- Why should I clear the contents of the swap file on a shutdown?
- Need help moving a large amount of data from one server to another
- Can I change the MAC address of a Linksys cable modem?
- Misconfiguration in IE causing search delays
- How do I format a 40 GB and a 200 GB hard drives?
- How can I change the product ID in Win 2000 without being fined by Microsoft?
- Do Windows 2000 and XP support automatic login?