Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Does Clearmem work in XP?
- Best practices for clustering
- How can we import images without creating huge Word files?
- Free spyware software
- How can I keep track of patches in a decentralized business model?
- How can I track all the executables on my server?
- What system management suites should I consider for my company?
- How can I list or record the GPO priority list in a file?
- How can we migrate to a new AD forest without losing user accounts and passwords?
- Can I change multiple users' passwords using LDIFDE?
- Getting 'Cannot find scanutil.dll' error
- Software to find and delete duplicate system files
- Is there an imaging product that can image a DC with AD?
- How can I take ownership of an OU or group object in AD?
- How can I migrate from an NT4 NTFS file system to Win2k NTFS?
- How can I add 900 users to a server without having to do each individually?
- How LDAP authentication works with AD
- What Win2k built-in tools can help me monitor my network?
- Looking for a LAN performance monitoring solution for a Cisco network
- What is the best patch management software for servers?