Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- How can I track all the executables on my server?
- How can I keep track of patches in a decentralized business model?
- Free spyware software
- Is there an MS utility that will let me see each PC's configuration?
- Does Clearmem work in XP?
- How can I see what files are open and being used on a Win2k server?
- How can I add 900 users to a server without having to do each individually?
- How can we migrate to a new AD forest without losing user accounts and passwords?
- Can I change multiple users' passwords using LDIFDE?
- How can I migrate from an NT4 NTFS file system to Win2k NTFS?
- How can I take ownership of an OU or group object in AD?
- Getting 'Cannot find scanutil.dll' error
- Software to find and delete duplicate system files
- Is there an imaging product that can image a DC with AD?
- How can I list or record the GPO priority list in a file?
- What system management suites should I consider for my company?
- How LDAP authentication works with AD
- What Win2k built-in tools can help me monitor my network?
- What is the best patch management software for servers?
- Looking for a LAN performance monitoring solution for a Cisco network