Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What is the best patch management software for servers?
- HP Operations Manager or Microsoft Operations Manager?
- How can passwords be exported from Active Directory?
- How do I effectively manage, query and rotate Windows event logs across my LAN from a single console
- What tool would you suggest for real-time NT server process monitoring?
- Are there built-in Win2k tools that track user logon times?
- Should I use NLB or a third-part load balancer?
- Third-party software for auditing/tracking changes in Win2k
- Where can I find SCANUTIL.DLL?
- Where did the Kaufmann font go?
- Will SMS 2003 have software auditing and disk imaging tools?
- Registering of DLLs
- Use Policy Editor to quicken boot times
- Is there a utility that can determine what our AD security groups grant access to?
- Is there a converter from StarOffice 5.2 to Word 2000?
- Can I use the LDIFDE command to make a backup copy of my AD data?
- My computer's addicted to Clearmem.exe!
- What's the best anti-spam product on the market?
- How can I convert IPF-formatted registry entries to .reg files?
- What are some of the leading server management/monitoring software packages?