Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Why do switches need to support so many MAC addresses?
- HP Operations Manager or Microsoft Operations Manager?
- Should I use NLB or a third-part load balancer?
- Are there built-in Win2k tools that track user logon times?
- What tool would you suggest for real-time NT server process monitoring?
- Third-party software for auditing/tracking changes in Win2k
- How can passwords be exported from Active Directory?
- How do I effectively manage, query and rotate Windows event logs across my LAN from a single console
- Registering of DLLs
- Will SMS 2003 have software auditing and disk imaging tools?
- Where did the Kaufmann font go?
- Use Policy Editor to quicken boot times
- Where can I find SCANUTIL.DLL?
- Is there a converter from StarOffice 5.2 to Word 2000?
- Is there a utility that can determine what our AD security groups grant access to?
- My computer's addicted to Clearmem.exe!
- Can I use the LDIFDE command to make a backup copy of my AD data?
- What's the best anti-spam product on the market?
- What is the best utility for remotely administering AD?
- What are some of the leading server management/monitoring software packages?