Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the best anti-spam product on the market?
- Upgrade to Windows XP slows down clients' logon
- What can I use to locate down-level clients in Windows 95? Do all Win95 clients register with WINS?
- What software will let users select a different IP address when accessing the Internet or an interna
- Is there a tool to remotely identify what user is currently logged on to which computer?
- Whenever I boot Win2k, a garbage print job is activated that I can't get rid of.
- Will pcAnywhere work with my NAT router?
- Why does my Windows XP Pro machine boot so slowly?
- Can I have Windows and Linux on the same PC with an option to choose either when booting up?
- New user account names cannot be found on server
- Why do I get an NTDL Missing Error message?
- How can I monitor what my employees are doing without using a proxy?
- XP cannot find FoxPro's APPL.EXE file
- Is NetBEUI or TCP/IP better for LAN environments?
- Controlling access through AD with Perl
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Is there a way to auto-erase a non-roaming user profile without erasing key directories?
- What are the advantages of moving directly to XP Pro from NT4 workstation?
- Can I have two Ethernet cards on one PC and have access to two different networks, without them seei
- How do you slipstream XP Pro SP1 into the XP Pro install for use on a RIS server?