Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the best anti-spam product on the market?
- Upgrade to Windows XP slows down clients' logon
- Will pcAnywhere work with my NAT router?
- Why does my Windows XP Pro machine boot so slowly?
- New user account names cannot be found on server
- Why do I get an NTDL Missing Error message?
- Is there a tool to remotely identify what user is currently logged on to which computer?
- What software will let users select a different IP address when accessing the Internet or an interna
- What can I use to locate down-level clients in Windows 95? Do all Win95 clients register with WINS?
- Can I have Windows and Linux on the same PC with an option to choose either when booting up?
- XP cannot find FoxPro's APPL.EXE file
- Whenever I boot Win2k, a garbage print job is activated that I can't get rid of.
- How can I monitor what my employees are doing without using a proxy?
- Is NetBEUI or TCP/IP better for LAN environments?
- Is XP "chatty"?
- Is it possible to multiboot Windows, Linux and Solaris on the same machine?
- How do you slipstream XP Pro SP1 into the XP Pro install for use on a RIS server?
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Is there any way to increase the maximum number of inbound connections on NT/Win2k/XP workstations?
- Can I have two Ethernet cards on one PC and have access to two different networks, without them seei