Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What are some of the leading server management/monitoring software packages?
- Upgrade to Windows XP slows down clients' logon
- XP cannot find FoxPro's APPL.EXE file
- New user account names cannot be found on server
- Is there a tool to remotely identify what user is currently logged on to which computer?
- What software will let users select a different IP address when accessing the Internet or an interna
- Will pcAnywhere work with my NAT router?
- Why does my Windows XP Pro machine boot so slowly?
- Why do I get an NTDL Missing Error message?
- Whenever I boot Win2k, a garbage print job is activated that I can't get rid of.
- How can I monitor what my employees are doing without using a proxy?
- What can I use to locate down-level clients in Windows 95? Do all Win95 clients register with WINS?
- Can I have Windows and Linux on the same PC with an option to choose either when booting up?
- Is NetBEUI or TCP/IP better for LAN environments?
- Are there any solutions that work faster than Ghost?
- How can I decrease server response time through a hub?
- Is XP "chatty"?
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Is there any way to increase the maximum number of inbound connections on NT/Win2k/XP workstations?
- Can I have two Ethernet cards on one PC and have access to two different networks, without them seei