Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the best anti-spam product on the market?
- Upgrade to Windows XP slows down clients' logon
- How can I monitor what my employees are doing without using a proxy?
- Is there a tool to remotely identify what user is currently logged on to which computer?
- Why do I get an NTDL Missing Error message?
- What can I use to locate down-level clients in Windows 95? Do all Win95 clients register with WINS?
- Why does my Windows XP Pro machine boot so slowly?
- Will pcAnywhere work with my NAT router?
- Whenever I boot Win2k, a garbage print job is activated that I can't get rid of.
- Can I have Windows and Linux on the same PC with an option to choose either when booting up?
- New user account names cannot be found on server
- What software will let users select a different IP address when accessing the Internet or an interna
- XP cannot find FoxPro's APPL.EXE file
- Is NetBEUI or TCP/IP better for LAN environments?
- Controlling access through AD with Perl
- How do I rescue a botched WinXP Pro Service Pack install?
- What are the advantages of moving directly to XP Pro from NT4 workstation?
- Is there any benefit to using dynamic disk on a standard workstation?
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Random Win2k Pro machines booting with blank screens