Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- How can I decrease server response time through a hub?
- Are there any solutions that work faster than Ghost?
- Is there a way to auto-erase a non-roaming user profile without erasing key directories?
- Controlling access through AD with Perl
- Is there any benefit to using dynamic disk on a standard workstation?
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Svchost.exe at 99%
- Random Win2k Pro machines booting with blank screens
- Is XP "chatty"?
- How do I move user directories from one machine to another?
- How do you force Win2k to do a complete hardware rebuild?
- Should I be logging in as an admin on my personal laptop?
- Can I save a Word file as a bitmap or jpeg?
- Would there be any problems if a child domain couldn't communicate with a parent/root for a while?
- What does an NTDL error message mean?
- Is there a quick fix for this power problem?
- Can I delete this file without facing the Blue Screen of Death?
- What does the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" mean?
- What can I use to restrict users from installing applications in Win98SE?
- Restoring search functionality