Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- How do you slipstream XP Pro SP1 into the XP Pro install for use on a RIS server?
- How do I rescue a botched WinXP Pro Service Pack install?
- Is it possible to multiboot Windows, Linux and Solaris on the same machine?
- What are the advantages of moving directly to XP Pro from NT4 workstation?
- Is there any way to increase the maximum number of inbound connections on NT/Win2k/XP workstations?
- Can I have two Ethernet cards on one PC and have access to two different networks, without them seei
- Are there any solutions that work faster than Ghost?
- How can I decrease server response time through a hub?
- Is XP "chatty"?
- How do I move user directories from one machine to another?
- How do you force Win2k to do a complete hardware rebuild?
- Should I be logging in as an admin on my personal laptop?
- Can I save a Word file as a bitmap or jpeg?
- Would there be any problems if a child domain couldn't communicate with a parent/root for a while?
- What does an NTDL error message mean?
- Can I delete this file without facing the Blue Screen of Death?
- Is there a quick fix for this power problem?
- What does the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" mean?
- Restoring search functionality
- What can I use to restrict users from installing applications in Win98SE?