Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the best way to prohibit users from installing software?
- What is Active Directory?
- How do I add a Japanese keyboard to English Windows NT 4.0?
- What do you recommend as a good LDAP tool for managing Active Directory?
- Can I use Windows 2000 Professional as a file server?
- Will using older components for faster downloads cause security risks?
- Can Windows XP function as a server?
- Where can I find the Command Interpreter?
- Why can't I view HTTPS with Internet Explorer?
- Can you format a drive larger than 30 G bytes as FAT32?
- How do I restore my hard disk back to FAT?
- How can I get my system out of the bootup phase?
- What IM solution is best for users that don't sit at the same computer the whole day?
- Is there a tool that will migrate an NT workstation from a workgroup to Active Directory?
- Is there a way to make a dual booting system with Win2000 and Win98?
- How can I back up Exchange to hard disks?
- Follow-up to TCP/IPX troubles
- How can I partition my HD in XP?
- How can I apply Group Policy for individual users and computers?
- Can I install Windows 2000 SP2 and post SP2 hotfixes together at the same time?