Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the best way to prohibit users from installing software?
- What is Active Directory?
- How do I add a Japanese keyboard to English Windows NT 4.0?
- What do you recommend as a good LDAP tool for managing Active Directory?
- Where can I find the Command Interpreter?
- Can I use Windows 2000 Professional as a file server?
- Can Windows XP function as a server?
- Will using older components for faster downloads cause security risks?
- How can I get my system out of the bootup phase?
- How do I restore my hard disk back to FAT?
- Why can't I view HTTPS with Internet Explorer?
- What IM solution is best for users that don't sit at the same computer the whole day?
- Is there a tool that will migrate an NT workstation from a workgroup to Active Directory?
- Can you format a drive larger than 30 G bytes as FAT32?
- Follow-up to TCP/IPX troubles
- How can I back up Exchange to hard disks?
- Is there a way to make a dual booting system with Win2000 and Win98?
- How can I apply Group Policy for individual users and computers?
- Can I install Windows 2000 SP2 and post SP2 hotfixes together at the same time?
- How can I partition my HD in XP?