Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Problems getting online with Win XP Home
- Windows Media Player suddenly quit playing AVI files
- How do you delete files or viruses in the system volume on Window 2000?
- What can I safely delete on disk cleanup?
- How do I move only some Win NT 4.0 accounts to a new Win 2000 domain?
- How can I control the desktop wallpaper for all users?
- Problems with Win XP desktop on a peer to peer with Windows 2000 Pro
- Can't create shortcuts for programs on my desktop
- How can I get the best possible uptime of my desktop?
- How can I make domain policy affect only domain users who log on?
- Is there a way to limit bandwidth to specific computers on the network?
- What's the best way to save large files (about 5 gigs worth) on my hard drive?
- Remote Storage Notification via e-mail
- What is the best way to remove the old \serverdrive directory?
- Windows XP Home indicating registry error
- How do I get a folder and its contents to display on a specific Web page?
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- Changing the CD key in Windows 2000
- Do large user profiles slow down Win2k workstations?
- Clients face delays when viewing e-mails through Outlook