Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- How do I create an MS-DOS boot partition with HPFS or NTFS?
- How can one capture a printer port in a Windows 2000 Pro client in order to print from DOS-based app
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the FAT32 file system?
- How can I get Windows 2000 to print directly from DOS?
- What is an .SWP file and can I safely delete it?
- How do I log on as administrator?