Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- What is a good tool for logon scripts for Windows?
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?
- Is there any way to enable DST on a large group of XP systems?
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- How would I go about logging a script?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- Is there a tool that lets admins modify profile settings remotely?
- Is there software to monitor services of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server?