Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What is a good tool for logon scripts for Windows?
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- Is there any way to enable DST on a large group of XP systems?
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- How would I go about logging a script?
- Account information not updating in Active Directory
- Trying to connect to a share on a network drive using 'exodusdocs'