Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Do large user profiles slow down Win2k workstations?
- Clients face delays when viewing e-mails through Outlook
- Is there any way to enable DST on a large group of XP systems?
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- How would I go about logging a script?
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- Account information not updating in Active Directory
- Having problems fixing slow domain logons in group policy