Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Changing the CD key in Windows 2000
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- Is there any way to enable DST on a large group of XP systems?
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- How would I go about logging a script?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- Having problems fixing slow domain logons in group policy
- Windows 2000 Pro SP4 won't boot properly after I overclocked my CPU