Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What tool can help with mass importing users into Active Directory?
- Account information not updating in Active Directory
- Having problems fixing slow domain logons in group policy
- How can I turn off the wake up on phone ring option on my PC?
- Windows 2000 Pro SP4 won't boot properly after I overclocked my CPU
- Is there a tool that lets admins modify profile settings remotely?
- I can't find MSCONFIG on my machine.
- How can I relocate cached files from their default location?
- Can I do wildcard searches on multiple keywords in Windows 2000?
- Can I edit the port assignment for USB/COM adapters?
- How can I set up the Messenger Service window in the background?
- Can users log on to a domain when a system clock is desynchronized?
- How can I restart Windows from the command line?
- Can I sync time on Windows 2000 from Internet time?
- How can I migrate files and settings between Win XP and Win 98SE?
- Getting 'cannot find scanutil.dll' error message
- Can SMS 2003 work in a multi-domain environment via VPN?
- Can you give me a solution for WINS resolve?
- Call logging software for help desk keeps stalling
- What are the standards for setting the paging file size for Windows 2000?