Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Having problems fixing slow domain logons in group policy
- What tool can help with mass importing users into Active Directory?
- Is there a tool that lets admins modify profile settings remotely?
- Account information not updating in Active Directory
- Is there software to monitor services of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server?
- Trying to connect to a share on a network drive using 'exodusdocs'
- I can't find MSCONFIG on my machine.
- How can I relocate cached files from their default location?
- Can I do wildcard searches on multiple keywords in Windows 2000?
- Can I edit the port assignment for USB/COM adapters?
- How can I set up the Messenger Service window in the background?
- Can users log on to a domain when a system clock is desynchronized?
- How can I restart Windows from the command line?
- Can you give me a solution for WINS resolve?
- How can I migrate files and settings between Win XP and Win 98SE?
- Getting 'cannot find scanutil.dll' error message
- Can SMS 2003 work in a multi-domain environment via VPN?
- Can I sync time on Windows 2000 from Internet time?
- Call logging software for help desk keeps stalling
- What are the standards for setting the paging file size for Windows 2000?