Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the difference between Win95, Win 98, Win2k and Win Me?
- Configuring Remote Desktop to work between two Win2000 Pro machines
- How can I remove an uncompleted WinXP installation?
- How to configure remote desktop to work between two Win2k Professional machines
- What's the best way to stop spam e-mail on a desktop?
- Alternatives for Access Runtime in XP Office
- Finding configuration tool in Windows 2000
- Tackling slow domain logons
- Passing variables to WinXP from WinNT
- Safely upgrading the basic drive to a dynamic drive
- Running software under power user without compromising security
- Seagate hard drive won't boot from RAID/ide3
- Devices disconnecting spontaneously
- Customizing Visual Effects settings
- Unknown programs in startup
- Getting a .jpg file to show as wallpaper in Win2k Pro
- Changing options when using riprep to install Windows XP
- Getting Win XP Pro faster access to a shared directory
- Changing Win2k Professional's printer default paper size
- Running apps in a minimized window with a registry key