Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- What's the difference between Win95, Win 98, Win2k and Win Me?
- Configuring Remote Desktop to work between two Win2000 Pro machines
- How can I remove an uncompleted WinXP installation?
- How to configure remote desktop to work between two Win2k Professional machines
- What's the best way to stop spam e-mail on a desktop?
- Tackling slow domain logons
- Passing variables to WinXP from WinNT
- Finding configuration tool in Windows 2000
- Alternatives for Access Runtime in XP Office
- Safely upgrading the basic drive to a dynamic drive
- Running software under power user without compromising security
- Seagate hard drive won't boot from RAID/ide3
- Devices disconnecting spontaneously
- Customizing Visual Effects settings
- How to get rid of 'code 19, registry might be corrupted' message
- Stop a desktop from hanging while applying computer settings
- Getting a .jpg file to show as wallpaper in Win2k Pro
- Unknown programs in startup
- Running apps in a minimized window with a registry key
- Making an image of an XP prototype machine