Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Getting Win XP Pro faster access to a shared directory
- Unknown programs in startup
- Getting a .jpg file to show as wallpaper in Win2k Pro
- How to get rid of 'code 19, registry might be corrupted' message
- Controlling sound on client computers
- Registry hack in Win2k and XP that changes domains
- Getting additional GPOs without XP workstation
- Sharing a printer between Win98 and Win2k PCs
- What kind of file has an .xpx extension?
- Distributing service packs and patches across clients
- Mac OS X compatible scheduling program
- Moving Windows to new hardware without losing settings
- Monitoring clients without disrupting users
- Activating and deactivating USB ports
- Increasing file shares in Win2k Pro
- Hiding a computer from My Network Places
- Displaying volume control icon on taskbar in XP Pro
- Configuring a laptop to join new domains
- Disabling CTL-ALT-DEL in Win2k
- Recovering admin passwords in XP