Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Recovering admin passwords in XP
- Third-party password utility for admin access
- What's the best Internet monitoring software?
- Win2k Active Directory reporting tool
- Adding a network printer without deleting user profiles
- Users can't access Office 2000 in XP Pro
- Error when accessing Win2k help
- Configuring a PC for dual-boot mode
- Clearing computer list in XP remote desktop
- Is my group policy setup conflicting with third-party software?
- Why does Outlook lock up the start bar?
- Why does Win2k Pro reboot while installing software?
- Event Viewer says it can't unload registry class
- Win2k machine reboots without loading OS after outage
- How can I let users change power options in Win2k?
- How can users who move around connect to closest printer?
- How can I give Domain Users defrag rights
- Granting power management access in Win2k/XP
- I can't print from DOS while XP is running
- How can I display last known user during Win2k bootup?