Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp, WinIT
- Windows Installer tries to re-install Office 2000
- Win2k Pro shows error when I add standard TCP/IP port
- How can I set up fake domain to test Oracle 9ias?
- Implementing NT4 system policies in AD environment
- 'Giving' ownership to users after file consolidation
- Can I convert a dynamic disk to a basic disk?
- Utilities to view/print group policies
- Moving users/folders from three NT domains to one Win2k domain
- Where can I find a DOS client that supports NTLM v2?
- Moving users between two standalone Win2k servers
- How can I entirely remove items from the startup tab?
- Suspicious file is causing excessive CPU usage
- What features should a network monitoring tool include?
- How do I judge the appropriateness of software in the workplace?
- How do I schedule an automated daily counter log?
- What is the best approach for getting rid of spyware, popups and other junk?
- A script for Windows 2000 defragmentation
- What are system site folders?
- How can I keep track of patches in a decentralized business model?
- Free spyware software