Shawn Shell, is the founder of Consejo Inc., a consultancy based in Chicago that specializes in Web-based applications, employees and partner portals, as well as enterprise content management. He has spent more than 19 years in IT, with the last 10 focused on content technologies. Shell is a co-author of Microsoft Content Management Server 2002: A Complete Guide, published by Addison-Wesley, and the lead analyst/author on the CMS Watch SharePoint Report 2008.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Shawn Shell, Contributor
- Deconstructing Central Administration in SharePoint
- Mastering workflow reports in SharePoint 2010
- Best practices for migrating to SharePoint 2010
- Managing sandbox solutions in SharePoint 2010
- How to monitor your SharePoint environment
- Effective site provisioning for SharePoint
- Migrating to MOSS 2007 from WSS 3.0
- Creating practical SharePoint governance standards
- What to avoid during the SharePoint implementation proc
- Take control of SharePoint security
- Integrating existing applications with MOSS 2007