FAQ EXPERTS: Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now uses his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget. If you have a Desktop Management question, check below first to see if Serdar may already have answered it.
Frequently Asked Questions: Desktop Management
1. Help upgrading WinXP Home user to WinXP Pro
2. How do I remove a single icon from the system tray?
3. Why are user accounts constantly locking?
4. Cannot format flash drive in Windows
5. Admin cannot ping PCs
6. How can I switch network profiles?
7. Modify registry keys in Windows XP
8. Can a bootable flash drive be made for Win2k?
9. How do I enable Windows XP user IDs?
10. Constructing statement to copy one file to desktop
Dig deeper on Windows Server Virtualization and Microsoft Hyper-V